Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a one of a kind 2004 CBR 600RR. The reason it's one-of-a-kind is because it was purchased directly from Honda in Japan. It's called a white version and it's RACE ONLY. It is actually built to UK specs with complete Showa race suspension and Showa Race ECU (fully programable no need for Power Commander). The bike was raced in 5 races and roughly 6 track days in Japan in 2004 after it was purchased. The following is a list of accessories and parts added to it.

Custom set-up suspension (by GMD Computrac in Japan) for 185 lb. rider
Full-system Akrapovic race exhaust
Arata Rear-sets
Vortex Clip-on handle bars
Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreen
Pirelli Dragon Supercorsas (used for one session this year)
HEL Braided Brake Lines Front and Back

Comes with:
Spare Rear Rim
stock windscreen
Stock Exhaust
4 sets of Vesra Racing Brake Pads (amazing stopping power)
Stock Gearing
Too much stuff to list!!

So there's the brief history. I've only done 2 trackdays on it at Willow Springs since I've returned to the states. Bike is in great condition with the exception of some plastic damage from 2 lowsides (it is a Race Bike). The frame has been checked and cleared by GMD Computrack of Yokohama, Japan. Remember it is a race bike and it does not come with a registration or title since it was purchased for racing only from Honda Japan. I've taken excellent care of this bike especially in the engine/frame/suspension department and it has always been garaged.

I'm selling for $5500/OBO and need to get rid of it. If you are a racer or someone that is looking at getting into it and you don't want to use your street bike this is the one for you. It's completely set up for the track including saftey wiring, tires, brakes, the works. I'm just helping make things easier on you. It took me roughly $15,000 to set up this bike. Why not purchase it for a portion of the cost. Please view the pictures below.

The bike is located in Oceanside, CA. Please email me at [email protected] for pictures.

I need to sell so I'm taking any REASONABLE offers. Serious inquiries only please. No low ballers allowed.

Thanks for taking the time to review my post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts