Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this motor on a pallete in mint condition. Includes everything down to the motor bolts. All wiring, cables, fuel injection, air box, computer, headers plus an extra set. This engine isnt even broken in yet. Was planning on building a track bike. Motor has numbers. $1800.

Joe

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
price lowered

Is anyone interested in this motor at $1650? I need it out of my garage. I will deliver withing 60 miles for free.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just an input, but you might have trouble at that price, I picked one up out of an 04 with 3k on it for $950shipped off ebay, and they usually go for right around $1000-1100 with less miles.

By the way, you say youre building a track bike, does that mean you wont need the stock gauge cluster? Let me know I want it if not.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx

I have seen the ones that go for 950 on ebay and are not nearly as mint or as complete as what Im offering. What im offering is a practicely new motor with all wiring, cables and hoses, fuel injection, air box, headers, computer and even motor bolts.

I have an 04 street bike and was planning on building a seperate bike for the track. Could not find a frame at a good price and buying another bike instead. Thanx for the info. im sure i'll sell it now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts