Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Will Be Selling My Bike Soon...not That Anything Is Wrong With It But To Buy A New One Later In The Year. Im At The Lake Every Weekend Now Skiing And No Time To Ride So Im Taking This Time To Wait On The New Cbr's To Come Out. Maybe An 07

My Bike Is A Black 2004 Cbr600rr With 2200 Miles On It, Smoked Zero Gravity Wind Screen, Two Brothers Carbon Exhaust On The Bike (and Still Have Stock Exhaust To Go With It Too), Eurobikes Under Tail, Solo Seat Cowl, Vortex Quick Accelleration Kit Sprockets And Gold Chain (520 Conversion), Hot Bodies Flush Mount Front Signals, Black Gpr Steering Damper, DUNLOP QUALIFIERS IN GREAT SHAPE, VORTEX SWINGARM SPOOLS, VORTEX REAR STAND. IT HAS EVERYTHING ALREADY DONE TO IT AND IS READY TO RIDE! NEEDS NOTHING!

Ill Post Some New Pics Up Prob This Weekend
Thanks And Pm Me If You Have Any Questions...im Not Sure Exactly What To Ask For It With All The Add Ons. Price Will Be Negotiable

O2

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Whats up with the capital letters everywhere?

And what's the price? 5,500?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Have Cap's On With My Work....

The Local Honda Shop Said They Would Give Me $6500 Trade In. I Guess Thats Fair But Id Take All My Mods Off Id I Went That Route

O2

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im In Montgomery, Alabama

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Id Like To Get About 7 Grand For It With All The Extras Included...

O2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts