Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly, its time for my baby to find a new home. 2004 CBR600RR. I bought it new. approx. 7,500miles on it. Akropovic s/o exhaust, flushmounts, tripage passanger peg LED's (36 per side i believe, or something close to that), all maintenance done on schedule. Competition werks F/E, I have a pretty good set of pilot race tires (i believe) that are about to go on. I'd like to get $7,500CDN for it (about $6400USD)

Drop me a PM if you're interested. We can hammer out the details. And, I will be more than happy to help the proud new owner with shipping and all that stuff.

troy

oh, these are old pics (last year - they dont show a few of the things)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
am I asking too much? or is it just a big pain in the @ss because I'm from Canada, Eh?

·
Registered
38 Posts
that price sounds about right. the trade in value is 6400 cdn i think and the resale value is 7800. you might just have to wait another month or two til everyone is really itchin for a bike. still kinda cold just yet. you will find someone to buy it!

·
Registered
224 Posts
That is an absolute insult to the guy. First of all offers should be done through pm or email and 2nd of all that is not an offer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts