Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I'm selling my 2004 Honda 919. This is a naked factory bike from Honda, based on the CBR900RR engine tuned for low/midrange torque, and given a comfortable upright seating position. The wide powerband and seating position make it perfect for getting around your typical urban jungle, but sportbike handling and large power on tap make it more than capable of handling backroad twisties as those that have seen it on the NY thread can attest to. This is the bike I would have taken cross country instead of the CBR last year if I had owned it at the time.

The bike has been well maintained and taken care of. Full details on the bike, maintenance items, and aftermarket parts included in the CL post:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/mcy/3922139823.html

Selling because this is now my 3rd motorcycle and I won't have the space or time to ride it anymore. $3,800. 28K miles. Will easily go over 100K miles with proper maintenance. Clean and clear title in hand. VIN: JH2SC48014M200161. Let me know if you have any questions or would like for me to provide additional pictures. Thanks.

Stephen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.