Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Honda CBR $4000

I really dont want to retype everything but heres the link.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1199123764.html

Bike today differs from pics. If wanting to see what bike look like today PM. If bought out of state buyer pays for shipping. Everything is explained in post. If anyone has questions feel free to call or PM me.

Thanks
Shawn.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
umm could have just copy paste lol

future tires :)
Tire put on Sept 09.
O sh*t lol, good looking out.

And yes datnguyen24, I really want to hit the track scene. But im afraid it wont be with Honda.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
O sh*t lol, good looking out.

And yes datnguyen24, I really want to hit the track scene. But im afraid it wont be with Honda.
i wanna guess yamaha. those bikes are all set up for the track. sitting is so uncomfortable on the streets. its fun watching my friend that rides a 07 600rr normally bored his brothers r6 and was moving around in his sit so much its like wtf, got ants in your pants? nope just cant stay in one place too long haha

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wanna guess yamaha. those bikes are all set up for the track. sitting is so uncomfortable on the streets. its fun watching my friend that rides a 07 600rr normally bored his brothers r6 and was moving around in his sit so much its like wtf, got ants in your pants? nope just cant stay in one place too long haha

Pretty much nailed it on the head. Im going for a 07 R6. Love those bikes. I'll still stay true to 600rr.net though. Good peoples :five:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts