Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I just bought a 2004 Honda Cbr 600rr. It's in great shape but doesn't have the right and left belly pan plastics. I'm having a difficult time trying to buy these pieces separately. Can anyone direct me in the right direction?

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't know where are you looking that you can't get them I did a quick search on RevZilla.com and they are for sale for $149.99

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know where are you looking that you can't get them I did a quick search on RevZilla.com and they are for sale for $149.99
Thank you for your reply. All I was able to find was the whole kit. I will check it out. Be safe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just picked up the bike. It's going to be a project. There is no way to match up the paint job so I'm probably going to have to replace all the pieces. But as I have found out, that's going to get expensive quick. Any cheaper alternatives to oem that's worthy?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just picked up the bike. It's going to be a project. There is no way to match up the paint job so I'm probably going to have to replace all the pieces. But as I have found out, that's going to get expensive quick. Any cheaper alternatives to oem that's worthy?
Try this website Auctmarts they come from China so with that being said and everything is going on you have to expect a delay on the shipping

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I pulled the trigger on a set of Auctmarts. Now it's a waiting game I guess. I would have loved to keep the current theme of the bike. But it just wasn't meant to be. I will post pics of the bike when they arrive and I have them installed. Thanks everyone for your help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts