Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Listing for a friend... His contact # is at the bottom.

2004 zx636 its orange with a custom painted front fender.

mods:
-kawasaki race cams.they have been degreed. got them from chad millholland when he was riding with kawasaki
-heavy springs and retainers
-arata exaust full ti system
-power commander 3
-thin head gasket
-1 tooth down front sprocket
-2 tooth up rear sprocket
-new chain (10 miles)
-lowering links
-front strap
-new rear bearings and seals in rear axle
-zero gravity dubble bubble screen

i'm sure there is more just can't think right now.

everything was done by chris hill at performance cycle in knoxville tenn. the last time it was on the dyno it pulled 120hp at the tire on 87 octane. but some things have changed so its going back up for some more pulls i will update at the end of this month.

this bike has been in the 6.60's with me at 180lbs. if you need to ask anyone about it most people in this area know the bike. hotrod, jp, dash, ect.

im having to ask $7500 i really have alot more than that in it. but make an offer anyway. if you have any questions call me (Matt) @ 706-978-9510 if i don't answer just leave a message and # and i will call you back.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
ahhh. . . . in infamous "cheater bike" bump for the sale

·
Registered
615 Posts
636cc in a 600cc class a.k.a cheater bike

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
madnessracing said:
either way 636 or 6rr still faster than any 600rr...
hmm thats funny i just smoked a 636 :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
its a honda site and of course you wont admit that a 600rr is slower than a 6rr or a 636.. i understand and i wont continue saying that cause i know you just dont know how to lose...and just to let you know i have an 03 600rr too...

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
30 bux worth of sprocket mods is the diffrence between a 636 and 600rr.. . . in fact it the diffrence between a 600rr and most of the other 600s. .

throw in some stacks exhaust and a pc and its a blood bath :p

madnessracing said:
its a honda site and of course you wont admit that a 600rr is slower than a 6rr or a 636.. i understand and i wont continue saying that cause i know you just dont know how to lose...and just to let you know i have an 03 600rr too...

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
HAHAHAHA....No, The Honda website doesn't even recognize that Kawasaki is still producing the 6RR, its been irrelevant in the 600cc genre for so long.

millcityrider said:
Thats sounds about right. . .. was that a honda site u got that off of?

: P

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I checked out that site too. . . notice the diffrence in weight.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Yes, I double checked on both Kawasaki.com and Honda.com and the 600RR comes in at a lb. lighter.

Kawi = 352 lb.
Honda = 351 lb.

Definitely a little discrpency.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
o well. . . we just jacked this thread. . . .bump for the sale of the infamous cheater bike ! ! !

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
millcityrider said:
30 bux worth of sprocket mods is the diffrence between a 636 and 600rr.. . . in fact it the diffrence between a 600rr and most of the other 600s. .

throw in some stacks exhaust and a pc and its a blood bath :p

hmmmm, wouldnt say that... The orange 636 that is for sale runs 6.60's all day long compared to my best of a 6.80, granted it has alot of **** done to it and i'm only -1/+2 with a slip on but still a 6.60's on a 600 is rolling on out and no other 600's in our area can even come close to touching it...:( I've never got to play with the orange 636 on the street, but we have a 05 636 that rides with us and on the street he walks my ass BUT on the drag strip I bust his ass... He's just got to learn how to ride the 05 636 because he is running about .3 - .5 tenths slower then me but is out mph'ing me by about 5mph or so...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts