Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
erion racer said:
Is the new CBR1000 not that good after all compared to the other liter bikes?:cry:
Do you realize how small of a time diff there is in those numbers. I would be happy to have any one of those bikes. Plus if your nat a hardcore racer then it shouldn't matter. Even doing track days you shouldn't be worried about your time to the hundredth of a second.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Coyote said:
I read that it was the overall package that made the 1000RR the s**t. In World Superbike the 1000RR isn't doing that bad either.

It's not doing bad in AMA either.

·
Registered
127 Posts
They had the 1/4 mile times in another magazine and the CBR came out on top so dont believe everything you read. These bikes are all so close it just depends on the day and the tester and a different bike will probably come out on top each time.

·
Registered
885 Posts
personally I think the 1000rr is the slowest of the bunch. It looks like a figgin tank with that obese fairing

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
It looks beautiful in person...I just saw it/sat on it at the bike show yesterday...and I'm in love, I want one soooo bad

·
Registered
185 Posts
I really think the liter bike have kinda reached there performance peak "barrier" ..and its almost a waste a time to build another 1000cc bike sure they will come with another one but the difference is so small and your not going to tell like mabbottusmc said. I read some where that the Moto GP Champion the RCV211 is heavier and runs less power than alot of its competitors. Still dominates MotoGP>> :wink:

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeah sport rider X was like blowing the 1000rr said it was the best bike ever tested and they told the other litter bikes to bring it on. from those numbers it looks like they are going to bring it all right. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yep the Ducati Moto GP bike blew doors on the rc211v in the straights. It's funny how most of the time it was at the back of the lead pack or in the middle of the second pack with like 4 rc211v's ahead of it. We ain't drag racing camaros here folks. 1/4 mile roll on is great for freeway squids but track times get me more excited.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts