Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well guys, never thought i would ever post in this section but after seeing the wya people drive in dallas/fort worth area i have decided that i dont want to ride my bike here. and since we will be living here for at least 3 years i dont want to let it sit and collect dust so i have decided to sell her. i really dont want to but if someone is interested in it then i will part with it. the bike has a total loss claim on the registration. i am the second owner. the first owner lowsided and his insurance totaled it due to the plastics being damaged. he replaced all the plastics on the bike with oem then got a busa so sold this to me. i have registered the bike with no problems from the dmv whatsoever. the bike runs perfectly. i have put every mile on the bike from 1083 miles. the bike has fallen on its side since i bought it, the plastics are still in pretty good condition tho (damge is pictured). with the bike i will include all stock huggers, exhaust guards and all that. the tail section was matte black but i had it repainted red tp match the bike (didnt like the black tail). i am asking $5500 for it but for $6000 i will include a leather teknic jacket, astars gloves, and a kbc force rr helmet, folding loading ramp, and rear stand.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
bb

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
weekend bump

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes of course it can. I have it registered in North Carolina right now since we just moved from there.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
I have 5500 in hand right now and want your bike BAD! Only problem im in cali. **** ill fly to dallas. ..

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry bike was stolen today!!!! damn!!! i would have definately let it go for that price!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wynngripRR said:
WTF?!?!?!??!

thats exactly what i said when i saw it gone........only a couple hundred more times.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts