Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Red/Black CBR600RR - SOLD!!!

Attn: MODS

I know I dont have 100 posts, but I've been a member since 2004. I was hoping you guys would give a medical exemption and dont delete my thread. I had Carpal tunnel relief surgery on my left wrist this past June. I even tried using heli-bars. I guess it just wasn't meant to be, so:

For sale is my 2004 CBR 600RR. As you can see in the pictures, this bike is in excellent condition. It has been garaged kept and adult ridden and has NEVER been dropped. The Bike ONLY HAS 2600 MILES on it. Due to severe carpal tunnel in my wrists, I have to let my baby go. She comes with the following hop-ups:

*Yoyodyne frame sliders
*Jardine exhaust
*Puig double bubble wind screen
*Handy bike stands
*Corbin seat - for those long rides
*K & S Tech Short Stalks turn signals - DOT approved

If you look at my pics, u can tell the bike hasn't been broken in yet (chicken strips). Aight guys, NO CHICKEN STRIP BASHING PLEASE...lol

I'm asking $5500 for it, price is negotiable.

It is posted on local craigslist: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/512772087.html

If the MODS left me keep the thread -

THANKS,

Dennis

·
I AM The Righty
2,380 Posts
just whore it up and you'll get to 100 posts in no time.
use my name and you'll get into office monkeys whore thread at no additional charge! :icon_lol:

good luck with your sale

·
Registered
34 Posts
That bike is almost to clean!!! Wondering if you knew how much it woud cost to ship your bike to Oklahoma. Im very interested. Thanks Andrew

·
She was Holding The Magnifying Glass
406 Posts
Hey onelildude, check out the seller raceapeel on e-gay, looks like they sell the wider stuff in 25 colors.
what tape did you use on the rims???

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
bump for a bro with "Carpal to Bike" issues. Been there, and sucks thinking the bike may not be in your future. Good luck selling her!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump for a bro with "Carpal to Bike" issues. Been there, and sucks thinking the bike may not be in your future. Good luck selling her!
NraGed, thanks for the bump. Dont really want 2 get rid of her, but 2600 miles in almost 4 years, bike would be better in someone elses hands who would ride her right.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Bump for a sexy bike at a good price!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey man...fairly new member and I'm in the military overseas. But this is exactly what I'm looking for. Not sure how soon you're looking to get rid of it but i get back in the beginning of March and would take it off your hands in an instant. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested in waiting that long. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts