Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Situation
I'm currently out of the country but it's stored in my friend's garage. I traded my r6 with r1 few months back during the winter because he wanted r6 and I thought R1 kept up more value han the R6... I have title in hand. After I come back (feb 04th) to US, I'm planning to move to LA. I can't ship my car and my bike because it's just too much. I need time to settle down when I move and I'm looking for cheaper bike. I'm willing to help out to move the bike within 50 miles from Northern Jersey.

Bike Details
Bike has beautiful shift-red color and females dig the bike. The previous owner had driveway mishap so there is quater size dent on tail and 1.5inch hair crack on front fairing. Anything else, It's flawless. Bike sounds great and it's power commander was tuned by the previous owner. Please look at the tasteful mods and if you or know somebody that are interested on my bike, please PM me.

OEM Seat cowl
Vortex rear sets
-1 in front and +2 in rear (vortex) gearing,
Carbon fiber D&D slip-ons(y exhaust has been gutted out),
UFO integrated turn signals,
power commander,
speedohealer,
BMC race air filter,
vortex red keyless gas cap
Pilot Powers Tire (100miles)

PRICE
$6500.00

If you guys have any cheap bikes that are under 4g, prefering track bike that has Clear Title, let me know. I might be interested doing in trades. Please no Quads and Cars.

Most current pictures.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mileage is reading under 7K

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
if it doesnt sell by next season id maybe consider trading my bike for it, im working on a a street legal track bike setup for next season.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Can you have your friend take pics of the damage? And I may be very interested in April...that way I can ride it back to Massachusetts.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you have your friend take pics of the damage? And I may be very interested in April...that way I can ride it back to Massachusetts.
You can see the damage on tail by first picture. You see the tail by the middle side, there is quater sized chipped dent. Best thing I can do is go back home on feb 04th and take a picture next day or so..

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha cizzle, it's the shipping that I do not want to pay for. I'm already paying almost a G for my car to get it shipped over there. How much you selling your track bike for? I might be really interested.

·
19,904 Posts
Who you trading to cracka? I never got your pics, or anything for that matter.
i decided a RC wasnt for me, and also i decided on a new direction for my bike.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it look like i'm probably gon buy cizzle's track bike once i get to cali..

·
Registered
276 Posts
pm sent bro

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pm'ed replied. please list your price on your bike.

·
19,904 Posts
well buddy, some dude wants to buy mine, so if he can sell his bimmer in time, i may be making another trip to jersey. :)

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Snikwad, Let me know if you want it. I hope your sale goes through.

·
Registered
950 Posts
How many miles on it?

I am having a tough decision on whether or not I want to upgrade to a 1000 and just use this on the track...damn it.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1000 feels a lot different than the 600cc.. it pulls like no other.. it's got less than 7k..

·
19,904 Posts
R1s are docile creatures, until about 10k rpm.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I never rode any other 1000cc bikes than my R1.. R1 are sweet thang. I would love to own V-twin motors though.. can't afford it yet so I'm downgrading to first generation RR...

·
19,904 Posts
lets just say they dont hit hard at all... they have a very 600 like powerband. its all top end

1 - 20 of 24 Posts