Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When does the production run for 2004s end if it hasn't already?

In short, I'm trying to wait until '05 specs are released next month before picking up a 600RR to replace my totaled F4i. I'm just curious if I will be able to find a new '04 black RR next month if that's the route I go. If so, will it be a yet-to-be delivered unit or will the dealership have to locate an existing one?

Thanks!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I would say they are probably all delivered by now, but I don't think you'll have too much trouble locating one. They're popular bikes, but I doubt every dealer has sold out of 04's already, there is almost always leftovers somewhere.

J

·
Registered
151 Posts
I know here in NH, some of the dealers still have a couple of 03's left on thier showroom floors. If your looking to save money, shop around. There are some sick deals on the 03's out there. If you can find a black 03 and you still want the wing on it, just go to tapeworks.com and buy it with the money you saved.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm pretty sure '04 production is done and has been done.

I think I do prefer the all black '03 vs the '04 Blk/Silver but never considered the '03 for several reasons. One of which is first year production run "issues, but mainly limited availability if any.

With that said, my '04 deal is $7,533 plus $300 crated and shipped to me -- buying out of state. Once I register it for T&L, it'll be ~$8,500. Going rate locally when all is said and done here in Seattle is $9.6k+ : yikes:

FYI -- 9.1% Sales Tax

·
Registered
43 Posts
jawknee: i am in lakewood right now. im stationed in ft lewis. i located a red/black and sliver black 04 at some seattle dealer. the dealer called me back the same day and said the black one was sold :(

when i go to pick up my bike (black/red or black/silver 60rr) ill hit you up on here and we can go for a ride?!?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts