Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for grabs is a complete set of fiberglass track skins!!
super light!!! I do not know the make, but they seem good for the money.
They are not even drilled out yet.

The darker colored pieces are because I had started to primer them.

The front fender has a bunch of primer runs because the can tip exploded on me and was spraying out non stop and rather then do the smart thing and throw the can in a trash can or something, I tried to keep on spraying..LMAO...will just need to be scuffed down, that's all.

The tail piece has two tiny slits on the back because I was making it to where I could add a little led tail light in case I ever wanted to take the bike out for a street ride after the conversion ..It's barely noticeable and I can throw in the light bar I was gonna use if you ask for it.. You can see what I mean in the pictures.

I don't mind parting these out as long as I got enough people needing the parts..If not I am gonna have to sell it as a complete set.

Priced to sell ... $250.00 complete set PLUS SHIPPING!

·
Registered
436 Posts
These look identical to the race fairings I have, and fitment is great. Tail section is just a little difficult to get on but if you cut down the plastic on the subframe a little it'll slide right on. Only reason I haven't done that is because I use the bike for street still and didn't want to alter the plastic so stock fairing still fit.

Anyways just wanted to say pretty sure these are same make as mine and they work great!

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These look identical to the race fairings I have, and fitment is great. Tail section is just a little difficult to get on but if you cut down the plastic on the subframe a little it'll slide right on. Only reason I haven't done that is because I use the bike for street still and didn't want to alter the plastic so stock fairing still fit.

Anyways just wanted to say pretty sure these are same make as mine and they work great!

That's exactly right...You have to dremel the 2 sides off that black undertail piece And the tail slid right on, perfect fit.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
What parts would fit 03-04?
I Have no idea if they would fit or not..Being that they are track and not street i would think they might fit, but I can't say for sure..Maybe someone on here can let us know.
The lower and tank would fit no problem. The upper would need air intakes off of an 05-06 in order to fit in the inlets on the upper. The tail I am not sure of. My old set of Hotbodies were off an 06, but I didn't have the tail.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To everyone That is waiting on a shipping price, please bare with me...I have spent about 4 hours looking for big enough boxes and have had no luck...Waiting to hear back from my mother in law to see if she can scoop a box big enough from her work...

I'm working on it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'd like a price for the whole set shipped to 29414 please.

I think these are "optimal racing" bodywork which is exactly what I just smashed the hell out of at road atlanta. they look the same.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok..I am pretty sure my wife will be bringing me home a big enough box tonight (LMFAO no pun intended) but anyway, as soon as i get these boxed up ui can then calculate shipping.

Sorry for the long delay, but I had no idea it would be so difficult finding a box with all the local businesses around my area...

Thanks, for your patience !!

And thanks to my wife's box!!! LMAO :laughing1:laughing1

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
O.k. sorry guys..I just finally MADE a box to fit these... makct04 has first dibs ..Waiting on an address from him to calculate shipping, if he turns it down I will pm you guys in the order of which i received your messages.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.