Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am putting my 05 CBR 600RR up for sale. It has been treated with lots of TLC with the exception of 2 track days. It was ran pretty hard those two days. It was dropped in Wal-Mart parking lot by the Previous Owner (good friend of mine) and all damage has long-since been repaired. The fairings are from MotoFansClub and are about 1 year old. The swingarm, as you can see has been powdercoated as well as the levers, pegs, rearsets, and engine cases. Has a 520 Sprocket kit on it with gear -1 / +2. SpeedoDRD is installed to correct Speedo. Scorpion slip-on sounds excellent. All else is stock, oil changes done every 2500 miles with Mobile Racing 4t. About 50% Tread left on a set of Q2's. 20,259 miles.

VIN# - JH2PC370X5M201456

PICS:

Mod List:

Scorpion Slip-On
Vortex -1 / +2 Sprockets
DID 520 black chain
Speedo DRD
Woodcraft Frame Sliders
MotoFansClub Fairings
Replicals.com Decal Set
JPR Shorty Levers
Ryder Clips Shift Sock
My really small apartment Powdercoating
A whole lot of lovin'

OH! BTW! I'm selling so I can buy more guns / a house / parts for my S2000. :ciao:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Awesome bike, love the powder coating... GLWS

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
This bike is soooooooo clean! Wish u were near LA my buddy has been looking for a bike like yours for months now he would snatch this up in a heart beat. Fair price for an awesome bike, good luck with sale man!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks guys! I love the bike, it has just came time for me to try and buy a house. If someone comes and pays the asking price I'll throw in a perfectly matching shoei rf-1100 and all the parts I have layin around. Just a thought.

I'm negotiable quite a bit and if you're close enough for a test fire I'll take Guns towards asking price.

Sent from Alabama using an iPhone 4

·
Registered
809 Posts
Bump for a trusted seller....I have had a great experience w/ him! Best of luck w/ sale my brother!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Free bump. If this bike were in California it would be sitting in my friends garage. I can't believe this bike is still available!!! There are soooo many POS bikes I've seen posted on Craigs, if you were in California this bike would be gone in a hours! Best of luck with sale man and DO NOT sell her for any less than 4500!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Congrats my brother! Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 15 of 15 Posts