Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2005 cbr600rr race bike for sale. Runs great and is a championship leading bike right now, but a newborn ended my season a little early. I plan on racing my 09 zx6r next year, so I need to sell the honda to fund suspension on the zx.

Clear title
13k miles (10k miles were street miles and I have the title to prove it)
Ohlins 20mm kit in forks (set for a rider between 155 and 175 with no gear refreshed this spring at 35 motorsports)
Ohlins rear shock (set for a rider between 155 and 175 with no gear refreshed this spring at 35 motorsports)
Optimal bodywork (repaired from a low-side at Barber in my third session ever riding the bike, no crashes since)
Scorpion slip-on exhaust
Bazzaz z-fi
Woodcraft clip-ons
Vortex rearsets
Vortex fairing stay
GPR stabilizer
520 RK chain
Vortex sprockets (Front -1 and stock size) (Rear +1, +2, +3)
Steel brake lines front and rear (just changed the brake fluid with RBF600)
Vesrah RJL pads (spare half used set as well)
Fully safety wired for WERA and MotoSeries

Spares:
Rear rim with rotor and cush drive
Ducati 999 brembo master cylinder
Rear shock
Street bodywork (missing headlight and stock fairing stay)
A couple OEM front fenders
Stock rearsets
Possibly other stuff but that is off the top of my head

Price $3400 obo
Price with stock rear shock $3000 obo
Located in Bloomington, IN
Can deliver to Putnam or I am willing to meet someone reasonably close if serious

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
I woulda bought this at the beginning of summer when I had money..

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
151 Posts
Boggles my mind this bike isn't sold?? Hec, I'd buy it for the hell of it if you were closer. I never get deals like this close to me. I could use a 4th bike anyway:crackup: How far are you from the Indy raceway? I'm a solid 10 hours+, more like about 11-12 hours from you which makes it a real pain. Have to think this one through....hmmmm

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boggles my mind this bike isn't sold?? Hec, I'd buy it for the hell of it if you were closer. I never get deals like this close to me. I could use a 4th bike anyway:crackup: How far are you from the Indy raceway? I'm a solid 10 hours+, more like about 11-12 hours from you which makes it a real pain. Have to think this one through....hmmmm
I am about 1 hour from the Indy speedway. I am willing to drive up to 2 hours to meet a serious buyer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm really interested in this bike as well. If you were in the Mid-Atlantic area, I would be on my way to pick it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts