Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to sell one my project bikes.

The bike is a 2005 600rr
- GPR Steering Stabilzer (Still in package, not on bike)
- About 350 miles, no mre than 400
- Ridden by a good friend for 1 Trackday in NESBA "B" Group
- Bike has some rashed bodywork pulled from other bikes
- New forks installed last week
- Pics can be seen here - http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=03HV00B60A&b=0&t=-1&start=0&password==
- Bike will be sold as you see it in the pictures
- Located in Northern Virginia, Delivery possibly an option

$4250 / obo

· Premium Member
14,406 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
steelrain said:
I am looking to sell one my project bikes.

The bike is a 2005 600rr
- GPR Steering Stabilzer (Still in package, not on bike)
- About 350 miles, no mre than 400
- Ridden by a good friend for 1 Trackday in NESBA "B" Group
- Bike has some rashed bodywork pulled from other bikes
- New forks installed last week
- Pics can be seen here - http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=03HV00B60A&b=0&t=-1&start=0&password==
- Bike will be sold as you see it in the pictures
- Located in Northern Virginia, Delivery possibly an option

$4250 / obo
Wanna sell the GPR separately??

· Registered
2,794 Posts
steelrain said:
J3rmz731 said:
It's a 05 with less than 400 miles for $4250? What's the catch?
None, its a track bike, no bodywork.
Just a suggestion, but if the bike is not being sold as is shown in the picture, you might want to take the line that says "- Bike will be sold as you see it in the pictures" out of you original post...

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mule-madness said:
Just a suggestion, but if the bike is not being sold as is shown in the picture, you might want to take the line that says "- Bike will be sold as you see it in the pictures" out of you original post...
I guess I miss posted that, the "no bodywork" was meant as mix and match bodywork. The buyer will get everything they see in the pics, minus the rider, with the addition of a brand new, still in the package GPR steering Damper.

Sorry for the confusion, I was in a rush as they were shutting the roads down in my area due to high water.

· Registered
361 Posts
umm on the pic the bikes doesnt look like a track bike
just a normal street bike on a track since i see the headlight and normal bodywork.
is it salvage? got license plates?

· Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shraz said:
umm on the pic the bikes doesnt look like a track bike
just a normal street bike on a track since i see the headlight and normal bodywork.
is it salvage? got license plates?

Many Trackbikes use normal bodywork, and the bodywork on this one is just stuff that was laying around my garage. Look closely and you will see that one of the "headlights" is peeling away, that would be because it is tape.

Title is Salvage, the rebuild was done by myself. It has new forks (to be safe), it needed a rear rim, lower tripple clamp, a left side rearset, and some levers.

I rode it around for one session, to check it out, then I put a friend on it for the rest of the day as he needed a bike (his went kaputz) so I know it runs fine.

depending on your location it could get plates for it. Many states have different rules for totalled bikes. (i.ee Virginia 50% of value as damaged is totalled with a salveage title; 90% damaged is salvage title as parts only.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.