Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Now I have blue balls cause I kept waiting to see him lift it up and he never did, oh well back to stuntlife! Good video I like the song you choose which most the time makes or breaks the video.

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
That was some pretty good editing. Yeah i was waiting for the wheelie on the highway :( Oh well. Awesome!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Dude get some gear. PLEASE!!!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
wanksta541 said:
haha thanks :) ya my brother doesnt mess around to much on his bike anymore, to many deaths :(
Dosent mess around? Didn't I just see a 120mph flyby in which he then caught up and passed? Speed kills too ya know, it isnt just whoolies, lol

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
The editing was really nice, good job on that. But you deff need some better footage to go into the video other than some rev limiter hitting crap :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not to bad of a video but about 1:42 seconds in i see these Chicken Strips that amaze me.....Lean it over man :) hahaha j/k ride safe

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
I thought some of the angles and atmosphere was very nice, though I don't know what to make of the video in an "overall" aspect. Even w/ the 120mph fly by...I found the action shots to be rather boring. W/ the way he was/wasn't gearing up, I wasn't expecting any knees scraping, instead I was expecting to see some wheelie's here and there. Though I give him alot of credit for the effort of making this video. Good Job!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RedFireRR said:
Dosent mess around? Didn't I just see a 120mph flyby in which he then caught up and passed? Speed kills too ya know, it isnt just whoolies, lol
notice the key words in that sentence? "doesnt mess around to much"

anyways thanks for the comments, oh and once again I made this video b/c I was BORED lol. I wasn't putting much into it. I said up top "Nothing crazy just a chill video"

·
Registered
131 Posts
Maybe a Video of the month will be nice for us?
In addition to bike of the month.
Personally, Im getting tired of watching the same stunt videos. JMO.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts