Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I've decided to sell my baby. It is an 05 solid Black 600rr. The bike has almost 3200 miles. It is in mint condition. Never laid down. I am the one and only owner so I can confirm that all of the maintenance has been performed as scheduled. The bike runs perfect.

The bike has an aftermarket exhaust. It is a Yoshimura Carbon fiber can with Carbon Fiber cone.

The bike also has black powder coated pegs with LED turn signals. The LEDs are in red.

I have all of the stock parts so if you are not interested in the exhaust it can be removed and the price adjusted accordingly.
I’m asking $7000.00 including the exhaust. I can be reached at [email protected].

I’m located right outside of Charleston, SC. I will consider helping with delivery but most likely the buyer will be responsible for picking up the bike.

I have other pictures and videos for those who are serious about buying.

Thanks
WILL

·
Registered
170 Posts
hey im in st. pete florida.... i am real interested in the bike.... i have the cash and ready to buy. would you take $6000.... i would pick it up also... does it come with helmet jacket ect. and do you have title in hand because i have had problems with this in the past... thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Title is not in hand. I would require cash or certified funds at time of transfer in exchange for the bike and SC Bill of Sale. Title would be sent immediately upon me receiving it from Honda Finance.

Please no low balling. I will not accept $6000.00. I'm not in a hurry to sell.

The S2K is not for sale!

E-mail or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
Geillermo1, if I was in better shape to afford that right now, I would jump all over it!!! That's a SWEET looking ride, I can't believe it's not gone yet. If it's still for sale this winter, I will e-mail you about it. Good luck man!!!

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
nice FE, what kind is it?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Sniper351!

I still have the bike and I'm willing to negotiate on the price. So please send me a PM or e-mail [email protected]. Low ballers won't be answered.

The name brand of the FE is "FREE". You can get it for about $0.00. Let me know and I will hook you up.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Geillermo1 said:
Title is not in hand. I would require cash or certified funds at time of transfer in exchange for the bike and SC Bill of Sale. Title would be sent immediately upon me receiving it from Honda Finance.

Please no low balling. I will not accept $6000.00. I'm not in a hurry to sell.

The S2K is not for sale!

E-mail or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
wow if i were you, i would have taken 6000 and ran with it... thats a good offer for someone willing to travel.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Nemesis said:
I can't believe no one is picking up this bike. Awesome deal!
It has a bit to do with him not having the title and not signing it over at time of sale. I wouldn't buy a bike from anyone without getting the title that same day I give the fundage, I don't care what the situation is. There are reasons why you want to get the title same day and before buying check the VIN history to make sure there are no "extra" DMV fees like unpaid tickets or the like.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The bike is still for sale...... I'm willing to take $6400 with the exhaust..... Title not being in hand is not an issue. I have sold a car the same way. You will be getting a signed SC bill of sale and the bike at time of sale. The title will be next day aired to you as soon as I have it. There are no tickets or such on the title. I'm happy to give the VIN number to anyone who requests. If you are a serious buyer, let me know what your concerns are and I will do my best to work with you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts