Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ok so I've decided to sell my baby. It is an 05 solid Black 600rr. The bike has almost 3200 miles. It is in mint condition. Never laid down. Fairings look perfect. I am the one and only owner so I can confirm that all of the maintenance has been performed as scheduled. The bike runs perfect.

The bike has an aftermarket exhaust. It is a Yoshimura Carbon Fiber can with Carbon Fiber cone.

The bike also has black powder coated pegs with LED turn signals. The LEDs are in red.

I have all of the stock parts so if you are not interested in the exhaust it can be removed and the price adjusted accordingly.
I’m asking $6300.00 OBO. Low ballers will not be responded to. The title is not in hand but you will receive the bike and SC bill of sale at the time of purchase. The loan is through America Honda Finance and they would have the title to you with in 2-3 weeks.

I can be reached by pm or at [email protected].

I’m located right outside of Charleston, SC. I will consider helping with delivery but most likely the buyer will be responsible for picking up the bike.

I have other pictures for those who are serious about buying.

I also have a Vemar carbon fiber helmet (L), Alpinestars TZ-1 Jacket (46 I think), and Alpinestars Sp-1 gloves (XL) that I will let go cheap to the buyer of the bike.

Thanks
WILL

·
Registered
882 Posts
why you selling it?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really would like to keep it. I don't have the time to ride near as much as I would like to. The bike just sits in the garage most of the time

·
Registered
230 Posts
I really would like to keep it. I don't have the time to ride near as much as I would like to. The bike just sits in the garage most of the time

i hear ya there. sucks ya? i thought it would be a long time before i sold a motorcycle to get a sedan:icon_lol: good luck. its a sweet looking bike.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i hear ya there. sucks ya? i thought it would be a long time before i sold a motorcycle to get a sedan:icon_lol: good luck. its a sweet looking bike.
I haven't got to the sedan yet. I still have my S. but the wife wants me to get an suv. I refuse! thanks for the post though

·
Registered
92 Posts
how much for your exhaust? I could possible take that off your hands :icon_lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to try to sell it with the bike.

But if anyone wants the bike with the stock exhaust I will be happy to reinstall it . Of course I would come down on the price.

·
Registered
533 Posts
how much for the bike with the stock exhaust? no accessories nothing...?

my buddy just thrashed my bike from what he looks like. im not even in state to see what the bike looks like.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hello,

5700 for Bike with stock exhaust...Will pick up Asap.

Let me know if your intrested.

Thanks, Adam

·
Registered
329 Posts
That's an amazing price i wish you were closer to me

1 - 20 of 30 Posts