Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a shout out to ya'll. I am new to this site and to the CBR world. I came from a scooter 2 years ago to an 03 Yamaha YZF600R and now to a real bike. I am in Northern Colorado and love this bike.

G

·
This new guy joined this site for the wealth of knowledge on the CBR600RR also because I am looking for the right mirror for an 05' if anyone has one for sale.

Welcome to the site.
Another Colorado member :+1:.
Posting a WTB post in your New Member Thread...FAIL.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL, no, I ordered a mirror already. My wife dropped the bike yesterday on her first ride and thanks to the frame slider, not a single new scratch was added. I hear that the guys on here are more than happy to help with newbie questions and I am sure I will have plenty!

Welcome to the site, but I hope you didn't join just for the mirror. :cruising: Stay safe

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I joined this site because it's an excellent resource. I am not understanding why you have to have 100 posts before you can buy or sell though. Hmmmmm........
Welcome to the site. Thats a sweet bike.

They require 100posts so that people who want to sell parts can't just join the forum for the sole reason of selling or buying parts and not contribute to the site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.