Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, this is my former track bike with a street overhaul, so If anyone is looking for a bike that is capable of turning heads AND putting the spank on other 600's (with a capable rider, of course), look no further. here it is:

2005 Honda CBR600RR

-2197 miles
-clean/clear title in hand
-over $2k in upgrades/mods

mods:
- Carbon Fiber LeoVince SBKcomp slip-on
- 520 chain conversion w/ AFAM sprockets and D.I.D ERV3 chain ( -1 front)
- Professionally Powdercoated black swingarm
- Custom bodywork. all decals prof. vinyl cut and under the clearcoat
- Factory pro short stacks
- BMC race filter
- Michelin pilot radials w/ 75% tread life left
- Progrips
- 1/5th throttle conversion
- Solo race cowl
- DP race brake pads, w/ silkolene brake fluid. no fade

Bike runs like a beast, amazingly strong and with no problems....pulls HARD. Chain/sprockets have only 45 miles on them, bike had a fresh oil change w/ K&N filter 45 miles ago as well. This bike turns heads everywhere it goes. All the decals are professional vinyl cut and under the clearcoat....no cheap quality replica here. Truly one of a kind, as I had the painter make quite a few subtle changes to the paint scheme.
reason for sale: Looking for a kawasaki track bike (2005/2006/2007 ZX-6RR only), so this one needs to go in order to fund that purchase. Located in Miami, FL. contact me regarding shipping or possible delivery within florida

$6100.00
give me a call anytime, but please don't waste my time with BS lowball offers.

·
Registered
246 Posts
that's very nice-looking dude, good luck

·
Registered
391 Posts
good luck with the sell.. great looking bike..

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys! very much appreciated.

I absolutely love it, but honda just ain't my cup of tea. amazing bike, though.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
sweet stoners LCR honda!!! nice work!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump...and yet again. it needs to go...my zx-10 told me she desperately wants a zx-6 next to her!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Bump for a very nice, clean ride!

Very tempting! But unfortunately I need to wait a few more months before getting back on the saddle...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, Dre!

btw- nice sig pic...good lean

still available, folks. any takers, $6k ? I have a spare CBR600RR crate sitting in my backyard...

·
Registered
391 Posts
bump for a good looking bike..if i can't find a orange one by the time my foot heals i'll get with you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm not sure when your trying to sell it by, but I'm currently trying to sell my jeep to buy myself a new bike for street/track days, and that would be pretty much it, the thing is i live in Canada so transport is difficult, plus not many people are looking for Jeeps this time of year due to the snow and everything, but if you still have it by the time I can pawn off my jeep and we can work out some kinda of shipping thing I'm definitely interested.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.