Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike is a 2005 CBR600RR. The plastics on it were purchased and installed in July and the bike has very few miles on it since, probably less than 500. I put a ton of new aftermarket parts on the bike at the same time as the plastics and they also have less than 500 miles on them. Bike has not been wrecked, the plastics were changed for a different look, not because it was wrecked. I have time stamped pictures of the old plastics off the bike from when I sold them. I still have some of the plastics that will go to the buyer of the bike. I actually sold the pld plastics on the site about 5 months ago.

I have alot of gear and would be willing to throw some of it in for the right deal.

Here is a list of aftermarket parts on the bike.

Power Commander III usb
Yosh RS-5 SS slip on
Pazzo Levers (black w/ red selecters)
New Galfer Pads
Galfer Red Stainless Steel Brake lines Front and Rear.
HID headlights (both high and low beam)
Zero Gravity Double Windscreen
Black Powder Coated Rear Passenger Pegs
Modified Velocity Stacks
Motodesigns Lightwieght Micro Battery
Tech Skin Tank Grips
The Exhaust is wraped from the engine all the way back.
Flushmount Signals
Reflective wheel tape

If the buyer pays the full requseted price I will throw in a 520 chain and sproket conversion kit, + 2 teeth on the rear sproket and -1 on the front sprocket. The kit is brand new and has never been installed.

The bike has 22K on it and the only issue with the bike is that it needs a new starter. The bike runs great and everything but needs a jump to get started. Test rides are welcome with cash in hand and a valid motorcycle license.

Pictures At: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/2087191202.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.