Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, unfortunately I have decided that I will need to be getting rid of my baby. I will hopefully plan on getting back into the sport once my sugar ma ma gets going. :) I'm not too sure if this is really high or not, but I would appreciate any input. Thanks. I will surely keep logging on and checking out the website! Not really in a huge hurry to sell, but would don't want to hold onto it for another 6 months. haha

For sale, Black with silver flames, 2005 Honda CBR600RR with approximately 4,600 miles with LOTS of extras. Good condition, comes with:
-Front wheel pitbull stand
-New Pilot Power front and rear tires
-FULL yoshi stainless Steel carbon fiber exhaust
-Power Commander with personalized map
-Spool sliders
-Yo Yo frame sliders
-Second set of full plastics that are in various stages of repair(would be a great set for races)

Only blemishes on bike are a little road rash on the stator cover which is easily replaced with only $100 part. It originally came with all black, but I replaced all the plastics with the black and silver flames. I have receipts for everything that I purchased for the bike, including all maintenance related purchases. It was never raced, all routine maintenance was completed by myself, garage kept all year round. I also have full Alpinestar 2 piece leathers, gloves, boots, and an HJC helmet that, if they fit, can be negotiated for a price. This is an excellent deal for someone out there that wants a great bike. I really hate to sell this bike because it's just so much fun, but other responsibilities have crept up on me which requires that I sell. I'm only trying to pay off the loan that's on the bike so I can be free and clear. If you have any questions please just email or call. I will be posting pictures of the bike here soon. Please feel free to call my cell at 757-377-5731 or just email.

• this is in or around Norfolk VA

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Asking 7,950 for it. That will get me from under the loan. I am willing to entertain other offerings though. Thanks!Will get pics soon.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
You would have to sell it for 6000 to 6500 to actual get takers. 03-04's are going for 5000 or lower right now. Gotta love the "no down payment necessary" loans!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
To be fair there is a lot of extras with it....you may need to part the stuff out and place all the stock stuff on the bike.....

·
Registered
192 Posts
Parting it out would be the only smart thing to do, I assume you can get at least $1500+ for your mods.. and your bike will realistically sell for mid-low 6's.
Shade-

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to part everything out. The exhaust was given away, and well the everything else is in great shape. hmm I was really just hoping to get rid of all of it at once. I guess that I figured with all the leathers and all it would make for a hot deal. I'll just have to go back to my original idea and start parting the stuff out on Ebay(or here) and make up for the difference. Yeah, those loans kill you. If there was anyone throwing out a number somewhere in the ballpark, like 7500 I would be willing to take it. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Do you still have the front pitbull stand I willing to buy it off you?

vanstelp said:
Well, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to part everything out. The exhaust was given away, and well the everything else is in great shape. hmm I was really just hoping to get rid of all of it at once. I guess that I figured with all the leathers and all it would make for a hot deal. I'll just have to go back to my original idea and start parting the stuff out on Ebay(or here) and make up for the difference. Yeah, those loans kill you. If there was anyone throwing out a number somewhere in the ballpark, like 7500 I would be willing to take it. Thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well I still have everything. If I can get what I want for the bike I will probably just hold onto it. I've spent this much on it I might as well ride it until the wheels fall off. If there are any other offers on the table just let me know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts