1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some of the claimed specs.

July 7 2004
05 GSX-R1000 revealed
Suzuki will launch an updated and even more powerful version of its GSX-R1000 for 2005 complete with MotoGP inspired dimensions and a radical snout designed to scoop in more air.
Its weight is being cut to below that of the 170kg Kawasaki ZX-10R and its power is boosted to a tyre-shredding 175bhp at the crank (around 155bhp at the rear wheel) – according to MCN’s sources. The full story is in MCN, out on Wednesday July 7.
Revised engine internals and a changed exhaust account for the boost in power.
Its dimensions are based on those of Suzuki’s GSV-R MotoGP bike, which means it’s likely to be even sharper-steering than the current cutting-edge bike.
The bike is due to make its public debut in September.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Now I'm sure there has been a few guy's (Possibly gal's) that has been with someone that had a huge and ugly nose, just like this bike......but I'm sure you ride em' just as hard, lol!!!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
The answer is no thats not the new bike. And that is not the first fake 05 1k picture that magazine has produced. They did another not long ago that looked like a combo of all 3 other liter bikes. Personally, I have more or less switched to full time honda rider, selling all my suzuki stuff, so I am content to wait til later in the year for actual photos and not artist renderings.

·
Registered
383 Posts
what the f**k is that? looks like the predator. that is what happenes when suzuki tries to replicate their gp bike. god tht looks like s**t

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I have an RR and i love it. But i have always thought the gsxr 1000 was one of the meanest looking bikes out there. That thing is gross and i hope that is not what its going to look like.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts