Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the full system installed on the 05, but there is almost no clearance from the headers to get the oil filter out. If I remove the coolant reservoir, can I get it out? If not it's looking like I'll have to remove the headers every time I change the filter, which is going to suck. Anyone tried this yet? I figure I'll check here before removing the lowers and right-mid.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I remove my reservoir every time to change my oil and i have a stock exhaust.

I dont actually remove it I just unbolt it and slide it to the side... makes the job easier anyway.

LOVE the HAma!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could do it with the stock without removing. There is a lot less clearance with the hama. It looks like you can't even get it out with the reservoir off. ...anyone out there with a hama on an 05-o6?

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
o man that sucks.....I know there are a few on here with the HAMA so someone will step up and chime in soon i'm sure.

BUMP!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, no one answered, so I took off the plastic and looked. It will come after removing the reservoir, but it will be no walk in the park. Finally got the tail back together though. Monday it goes in for custom mapping. I'll have it back wed night. I had a base run at stock, so we'll see what it does in increase. No worries birdman, I'll send the results to you directly as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts