Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Honda 600rr $5500 ALL BLACK 2k Miles SOCAL!

Hi,
I'm selling my 05 600rr. The bike has under 2500 miles on it and has a clean title. The bike is in great condition. Never really rode it and it sat at my parents house for a year. I just did a tune up on it to make sure it ran perfect.The only cosmetics I've done to the bike are changed the front and rear blinkers. Changed out spark plugs, cleaned fuel lines, changed air filter, bled the brake lines, and checked the tire pressure. The bike has never been downed, but it fell over once while it was parked in my parking garage and barely put some scratches on the left side of the bike. I think there's one scratch on the tank a scratch on the lower faring. Also it has a small scratch on the headlight cowl and windscreen. ( i have a new windscreen to replace it). The bike is running perfectly with really really low miles. Please only contact me with reasonable offers. I've already calculated the scratches on the bike into the price so please don't come and nitpick at the little scuffs on the bike, it's not noticeable unless you really really look at it. I'm not looking to give it away. Call me at (310)339-4377 or email me [email protected]

You can either come take a look at my place in Downtown LA or at my work, www.superbuytires.com which is in the city of Bellflower.
Andy

DROPPED PRICE TO 5500 FIRM!!!!!

Attachments

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
bump! Hey where else is a good place to post my bike for sale?
Craiglist , cycle shopper if the have one of those in your city , Egay

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
bump

Nice bike/low miles...you'll sell it soon...good luck. Id say throw in your gear if you have any as an incentive. Otherwise you should keep her and start riding again.

·
Registered
38 Posts
old thread ..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts