Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say, I'm not in dire need to sell this bike. I've got a potential local sponsorship deal for next year, which if I do it I would be riding a different make and model bike. With that said, I don't know how crazy I am about gving up the Honda as this bike is ready to roll and will be competitive next year. Anyway, I bought this bike new. It has a clean Kansas title in hand. It has 222 miles on it. The bike has the following mods: Hotbodies bodywork, Penske triple clicker rear shock, front forks have been resprung and revalved, scotts steering stabilizer, vortex----clip ons, rear sets, and swingarm spools, woodcraft left and right covers, woodcraft frame sliders, Renthal 15 tooth front sprocket, Galfer SBK lines in the front with Galfer HH pads, power commander, Arrow Full ti Competition exhaust, and possibly something else I'm forgetting. $8600 firm for the bike. $9,000 firm for the bike plus an extra set of wheels with rotors. If the bike doesn't bring that, I'll keep it and race it next year without the new sponsorship deal. Thanks.



 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
51,153 Posts
land of OZ kansas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,087 Posts
well if it has a clean kansas title, i would have thought kansas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
856 Posts
parapuke said:
First let me say, I'm not in dire need to sell this bike. I've got a potential local sponsorship deal for next year, which if I do it I would be riding a different make and model bike.
Bah sorry to hear :p. Good luck with the sale though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,565 Posts
thats a sweet ass bike......man if only i had the money.....id be all over it and makin a trip to the land of oz. gl with sale and racing sponsorship deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,646 Posts
Get it? Oz? Kansas? "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

Anyhow nice bike, free bump.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
Dang man, you trade bikes like normal people trade underwear (haha).. jk tho.. bump for good guy/good bike.. seen it in person, and if i didnt already have my 03 (or if i was rich like *some* people and could afford 2 race bikes (cough cough) i'd take it off yer hands man..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
Do the original parts come with it? I'll pm you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope to answer a few PMs I've gotten. Bike is located in Kansas. I will not part out or separately sell any parts off this bike. If it doesn't sell, it will be raced next year. A race bike isn't much good without a Scotts Damper and such. Also, this is a race only bike. Whatever stock parts that weren't used were sold. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chkaotic said:
Dang man, you trade bikes like normal people trade underwear (haha).. jk tho.. bump for good guy/good bike.. seen it in person, and if i didnt already have my 03 (or if i was rich like *some* people and could afford 2 race bikes (cough cough) i'd take it off yer hands man..
Hey brother, I only have two bikes now. This bike and a XR 50. Looks like you have more than me (954 and 600). Are you dying to check that Ohlins out??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
parapuke said:
Hey brother, I only have two bikes now. This bike and a XR 50. Looks like you have more than me (954 and 600). Are you dying to check that Ohlins out??
Eek.. didnt know you got rid of the other bike.. and of course im itchin to try it out, who wouldnt be? Im just finishing up re-fiberglassing the rashed-up hotbodies stuff and getting ready to throw a cheap coat of paint on it right now, and wait for NMotion to have a slot open for dyno..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
281 Posts
Bump for awesome bike. I used to live in Overland Park. Can't say I miss Kansas at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gearheadRR said:
Bump for awesome bike. I used to live in Overland Park. Can't say I miss Kansas at all.
Yes I would prefer a warmer climate myself, but family is here (so I am for now).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One last bump. Oil and filter have been changed twice with only 222 miles on this bike. It has never been down and I have a clean KS title in hand. I might entertain reasonable offers (I could remove certain items) to make the bike cheaper. If not, I'll keep it and race the sh_t out of it this year. Thanks.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top