Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2005 Honda CBR600RR Clean!

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  pAint 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2005 Honda CBR600RR. Only has 5,846 miles on it. Clean title, never dropped, stunted, or tracked. I’ve had the bike for exactly a year but need to sell it since I just bought a new vehicle. Comes will all the gear and stock parts (read below.)

Includes/installed the following:

• 5 year extended warranty (4 yrs now.) Covers engine, transmission, primary drive unit, final drive unit, front suspension, rear suspension, instrumentation, electrical, steering, seals and gaskets, brakes, frame, concept package (towing and rental reimbursement,) carburetors (n/a,) and cables. This will be transferred to the new owner for free.

• 5 year PowerGuard coverage (4 yrs now.) PowerGuard is an invisible anti-theft system. If the motorcycle is stolen and not recovered within 30 days, PowerGuard will pay $5,000 towards the purchase of a replacement motorcycle within 120 days. This will be transferred to the new owner for free.

• Scropion EXO-400 motorcycle helmet (small.) Comes with a medium tint visor.

• Alpine Star street gloves (medium.)

• Joe Rocket motorcycle jacket (large) with removable liner.

• Stock fender.

• Stock exhaust.

• Yoshimura RS5 stainless steel exhaust.

• Denso HID kit for the low beam. You will get the stock light bulb as well.

• Red pinstripe on the rims.

• Shock racing tank pad.

• Shock racing fender eliminator kit with RR logo.

• Lockhart & Philips rear turn signals.

• Lockhart & Philips slider spools.

• Extra rear Dunlop GP tire with one track day on it. Good for one more track day or street use (approx 80% life left.) Got this tire from a friend who races. This Honda still has stock tires with plenty of life left (80% +.)

I’ve ran Motul oil on this Honda since day 1. All maintenance is up-to-date (oil, chain, cable adjustments, etc.) and tags just recently renewed (good till October 2007.) There is absolutely nothing wrong with the motorcycle, runs and looks perfect! Has always been garaged.

I’m asking $8,000 OBO (be serious please.)

I think this is a good price for everything included. If you don’t think so, make me some offers/suggestions.

I WILL NOT sell anything separately, everything will come with the motorcycle so don’t ask please.

I’m located in South El Monte (LA area.)

Contact info:

perezv@sbcglobal.net

626-641-3633

Check out the pictures below:

See less See more
#9 ·
That extra set of dunlops... Are those 208gps??

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.