Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**************sold************************

Up for sale is a 2005 Honda CBR600RR. I purchased this bike new in October of 2005 from a Honda dealership in Missouri. The bike was then converted to a race only bike during the winter months. The bike is stored in a climate controlled garage. I have the Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin (MSO) as the bike has never been titled. Please don’t ask about converting this bike back to a street bike. If you choose to do that you are on your own (no stock parts provided). Bike has 1337 miles (actually less due to gearing changes) as it sits now on the odometer. The bike has never been down. Bike was set up for 175 lb rider and raced on Pirelli tires. Bike has nine podiums with five 1st place finishes on a fairly limited amateur race schedule.
Bike has the following:
Hotbodies Racing bodywork
Penske triple adjustable rear shock
Front forks have been revalved and resprung by Marcus McBain of RPS in Houston, TX
Full titanium Arrow competition exhaust (titanium headers, mid pipe, and canister)
Power Commander
Galfer SBK front brake lines
Galfer HH pads in the front
Scotts steering stabilizer
Woodcraft frame sliders, clip ons, and case covers (both left and right)
Vortex rear spools, rear sets and rear sprockets
AFAM front sprocket
Stomp grip pad on tank
These items were purchased new and have most receipts.
Oil and filter changed each weekend.
Full safety wiring and competed in both CMRA and CCS events.
$8,000.00 O.B.O.

PRICE REDUCED $7000 for the bike $7300 with spare wheel set
[email protected]

·
Registered
937 Posts
His bikes are proven race winners. I bought his last years race bike and have gotten podiums and a win on it. He is a great guy to deal with and is fair. His bikes are well built and mantained. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cosp600rr said:
His bikes are proven race winners. I bought his last years race bike and have gotten podiums and a win on it. He is a great guy to deal with and is fair. His bikes are well built and mantained. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks for the kind words Matt. The bike is now on Ebay.

·
Registered
799 Posts
WOW what a deal, someone is going to be really happy no doubt. Good luck with your sale.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.