Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 honda rc51. looking to trade for a low mileage cbr600rr of equal value.
the bike has been very well taken care of and absolutely no problems. this bike is as close to mint as you can get. bike has a shade over 900 miles but may possibly have up to 1000 miles before sold.
i do have a clean and clear title in hand. bike is located in murray,ky..42071 which is the far southwestern corner. will do what i can to help with delivery if work schedule allows.
all stock parts that were took off this bike will also be included in the sale.
all aftermarket parts were purchased brand new and installed by me. bike has only has Repsol oil run in it.
just installed a new set of Pirelli Corsa III's last week. here are the list of mods.

gilles rearsets
gilles chain adjusters
vortex clip ons
hyperpro damper
targa mirrors
arrow carbon race slip ons
vortex levers
puig windscreen
frame sliders
cbr rear hugger
will include every single stock part as well. all boxed and wrapped for safety.

email [email protected] or pm for any other questions

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ill trade ya straight up! HEHE! Guys you are lookin at a MINT bike. If you are looking for an RC this thing is a great deal and a great seller. Looks much better in person.:wave:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Damn I want this! lol Free Bump

·
Registered
585 Posts
I've got a Black 06 with a Scorpion slip-on, Puig dark smoke windscreen, SS braided brakelines, led blinkers, Seat cowl, Tail completly cleaned-up and intergrated taillight/signals. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

still have bike. bike now has jardine full Ti 2 into 1 exhaust and power commander. looking for 2007 and up bikes with low miles.
rc51 has 889 miles. rarely ride. mint condition.

·
Registered
962 Posts
can anyone spill the difference between a 600rr and a rc51?
Well... one is way faster... one looks nicer (personal opinion), and that one also doesn't turn all that great. I love RC51's but its a whole different beast compared to a 600. Gorgeous bikes.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Well... one is way faster... one looks nicer (personal opinion), and that one also doesn't turn all that great. I love RC51's but its a whole different beast compared to a 600. Gorgeous bikes.
which is whic
i think the 600rr looks better..

·
Registered
37 Posts
The RC51 is a V-twin 1000cc bike. It is badass but not really a comparison to todays newer bikes.
She is a beautifal fat pig. I would surely trade my 06 zx-10r, but I dont have any cash to sweeten the deal. Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
287 Posts
This is an insane deal. Somebody needs to jump on this thing

1 - 20 of 27 Posts