Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as much as I hate to, here I am in part of the forum I never wanted to post in. My second little one is on it's way and my wife needs new wheels so the toys are up for sale I already sold the boat (haven't used it much anyway) But now It's time for the bike. This thing is like brand new I hate to part with it but as you can see by the mileage I don't get to ride it much anyway! I had planned on riding to work to save gas but picking up a 15 month old on the back of a bike after work is prolly not a great idea!! It has a Yoshi RS5 Slip on , frame sliders and swingarm spools even thought they are not in these pics. Never rode Hard or Stunted never dropped, scrached, or breathed on heavy, still in the break-in period. Already changed the oil once. Shoot me a PM with an offer I'd like to get $7600 it's around Saint Louis Missouri.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
um.......... did i mention it is a HONDA???

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YA know I actually tried talking my wife in to selling the Denali, buying two toyota Yaris (ugly as hell but 40mpg) and letting me keep the bike.......she pointed out our trips to colorado in the winter time may not be so pleasent A) in a miniture car with a ton of gear..........and b) with out 4 wheel drive :) I told her we could just rent and suv but she didn't like that idea either. I won't be bikeless for long I won't be disappearing from here either, i will be back on two wheels in a few years and hopefully I can find a nice bike in the same section i'm posting in right now!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok fine I'll throw in the cbr tank pad as well!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not even a ridiculously funny lowball offer? Man does no one like the Red ones.......I heard they were the fastest.............

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
you need to post it on a gixxer forum, make sure you let them know that Honda is way better than Suzuki. you might get flamed for telling the truth. I already have a red 600rr so no offer here....I am sure most of the people on the gixxer forums don't have a CBR yet, but drool when they see one.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm not sure if you're aware that the gixer1k is the bike to beat. The only thing I think Honda rules in is reliablitiy, but who buys a bike to keep forever? Every 3 years you're drooling at the hottest bike out, right?

Great deal for an 05 with the pipe and looooow milage! good luck on the sale!

erw43 said:
you need to post it on a gixxer forum, make sure you let them know that Honda is way better than Suzuki. you might get flamed for telling the truth. I already have a red 600rr so no offer here....I am sure most of the people on the gixxer forums don't have a CBR yet, but drool when they see one.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shifty5.0 said:
here is my low ball offer $6000... and i'll pick it up.
well it's better than offering 20 bux i'll give ya that not QUITE that desperate to sell yet but I'll let ya know if I decide to take a COMPLETE beating!!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Reliability and looks, what advantages do you think the Gixxer has? If you are going to go in specifics like it has a little more power, or it weighs less, come on it's not a big difference the're all fairly even.

Wun68 said:
I'm not sure if you're aware that the gixer1k is the bike to beat. The only thing I think Honda rules in is reliablitiy, but who buys a bike to keep forever? Every 3 years you're drooling at the hottest bike out, right?

Great deal for an 05 with the pipe and looooow milage! good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pm's sent to all who have ask sorry haven't been here in a few days!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts