Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
up for sale, i've gone back and forth on this several times, but i'm gonna post it back up again, it's also for sale locally on craigslist. 2005 cbr 600rr red and black, Slip-on Yoshimura RS-5, tank pad, frame sliders, spools, and front and rear stands. currently 800 miles looking to get 6500$
shoot me an email if interested..

**********EDIT: SEE PICS BELOW*********

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
if you want to see pics shoot me an email, or i'll try to post some later this week. No scratches looks like new, hardly ridden. Just don't have the time anymore, hard to drop the kids off at daycare on a cbr :(

·
Registered
212 Posts
He is asking 7K. If i read that correctly.

·
Registered
475 Posts
How do u have a 2 year bike with less that 1000 miles lol i do average of 7000 miles a season bro thats just crazy less than a 1000miles

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well here are some pics of the bike, The daytona next to her is already spoken for, just keeping it garaged for a friend over the winter. Ask me anyquestions about it you like, but it is basically showroom new, it has a yosh rs-5 slipon, sliders, spools, and i'll include the front and rear stands. I wish I had more time to ride but, I bought this bike new right before my son was born, and didn't relize the impact that would have on my life!! No more jumping on the bike to go to work, gotta drop the boy off at daycare and pick him up so the bike is no longer an option, and i'm luckey if I get an hour of free time to go for a ride on a weekend. Thats why the miles are so low. I just can't justify keeping it around to pay insurance an let it collect dust in the garage, she needs to be out on the road!!!

just showing how clean it is

when he gets older, maybe we can get matching bikes :)

i actually live on hwy 47 in between washington, and union mo if your looking for a location on google maps. I'll take $6500 if you pick it up.
email me at tim-ferris(at)sbcglobal(dot)net with any questions (you'll get a quicker response than leaving me a PM)
Thanks for looking
-Tim

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No takers for a nice xmas gift????

·
The Asian Persuasion
28,564 Posts
Damn! Nice clean bike!
And I thought I didn't have miles on my 05 with 3200miles.

BTW I love that SW sig...fn' funny!

·
Registered
103 Posts
still have it????

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We have a winner............SOLD!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts