Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A 2005 HONDA CBR 1000RR REPSOL EDITION MINT CONDITION ONLY 5400 MILES , CUSTOM SEAT COVERS , CHROME WINDSCREEN , HOTBODIES UNDERTAIL EXHAUST , LSL FRAME SLIDERS , PRO TECH KEYLESS GAS CAP , CARBON FIBER REAR HUGGER , PC3 , QUICK SHIFTER ,BMC AIR FILTER , IGITION MODULAR , CUSTOM DYNO MAP , MICHELLEN PILOT POWER TIRES , FLUSH MOUNT BLINKS , LEDS IN THE REAR PEG BRACKETS , CBR GRIPS , BIKE COVER

I HAVE OVER 20,000 IN RECIPTS FOR THIS BIKE CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE IN HAND LOOKING TO SELL FOR $11,000

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes you are right you can buy a 09 for about 13-14,000 .. so can everyone else the thing is that they don't make this 05 any more only 500 here is us and i have to say its the nicest out of the repsols because in my option the 09 is just ugly .......

the west bike i sold to my cousin for $4900 to get the repsol bike

the reason why im selling the bike so quick which breaks my heart to even let it go because Ive been waiting so long to get it , is that Ive been out of work for the last three weeks and it doesn't look like anything is coming up any time soon and the bills keep on coming in plus i just had a new born 5 months ago who doesn't stop eating so i need the money more then the bike right now

willing to let the bike go for 10,000 even like i said i have $20,000 in receipts

·
Knee Dragger & Site Sponsor
371 Posts
Just curious.. What all have you done to it to add up $20k

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the bike was $16,000 out the door plus the $1000 exhaust (hotbodies) plus the $500 to install the pc3,igition mod,quick shifter plus a custom map ..then i had to buy all that first ...the key less gas cap , the leds in the rear peg brackets , frame sliders ,new tires ,carbon fiber rear hugger , blue strobe lights ,cbr grips ,

it all adds up brother $ $ $ $ $ $ $ total is around $20,000

so my asking price of $10,000 isnt bad since the bike stock is worth $8500 and this bike is far from it so an extra $1500 for all the extras isnt bad like i said the exhaust was $900

·
Registered
24 Posts
the bike was $16,000 out the door plus the $1000 exhaust (hotbodies) plus the $500 to install the pc3,igition mod,quick shifter plus a custom map ..then i had to buy all that first ...the key less gas cap , the leds in the rear peg brackets , frame sliders ,new tires ,carbon fiber rear hugger , blue strobe lights ,cbr grips ,

so my asking price of $10,000 isnt bad since the bike stock is worth $8500 and this bike is far from it so an extra $1500 for all the extras isnt bad like i said the exhaust was $900
16k otd? damn i remember seeing em going for only 500 more than a regular 1000rr just cuz of the paint

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm not here to be mean but upgrades dont add up anymore value to the bike. If you want to get the money out of em put the stock stuff back on. and if you just bought the bike the person before you paid 16k out the door and got ripped off. Bikes aren't selling at all right now so most people are going to want to pay a lot less. If i'm outta lines let me know.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

You got bent the f*ck over, and f*cked hard.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Mos def. a clean bike, one of the cleanest Repsols I've seen actually. I feel you on your circumstances. You may want to consider egay for a quick sale. I'm not sure about that process regarding selling bikes there but I'm sure you'll get a quicker bite than on the forums. G/L either way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts