Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I know, but if it was a fact that honda was not making any changes I would go ahead and pick one up right now. I'm more than willing to wait :D

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I think around oct or nov honda should start coming out with specs and tell us if there are going to be any diff's or are they going to keep it the same for another year. The r6 looks like it's changing but they usually run a bike for about 3 years before changes and japan usually gets them first and us a year later so the 600RR might as well but I wouldn't say anything until we get specs from Honda. Until then it's just guessing.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it would be very easy for Honda to upgrade the front end. The formula xtreme bikes use the front end off the 1000RR

·
Registered
226 Posts
2005 with turbo :)
haha

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
REM6A said:
I think it would be very easy for Honda to upgrade the front end. The formula xtreme bikes use the front end off the 1000RR

What do they use on the 600RR from the 1kRR?
Although they are using olin forks, that tells me that they have the triples and the radial brakes. I'll see if I can find some pic's

N

·
0 Posts
I've search for a concept drawing or anything but couldn't come up with anything.

I have a brand spanking new Yellow RR with 4 miles on it sitting in my garage and if they (Honda) come out with the specs this year I'll sell my bike and buy the new one if I like it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I BET THEY'LL MAKE CHANGES TO THE BRAKES AND AIR INTAKE SYSTEM AND MAYBE FIX THE THE MIDRANGE POWER

1 - 20 of 27 Posts