Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my honda cbr. Just had a baby and realised I don't have time for both. Baby won out, so bike has to go. Approx 8k, never crashed, clear title in hand. Pirelli diablo strada tires at 5k, new chain, sprocket, head bearings at about 3k (warranty, defective from factory). I changed the oil every 1000 miles or so. Bike currently has solo cowl, hid's, and watsen turnsignals that i will probably be removing before the sale to sell seperatly fyi. Any other questions, lemme know!Asking $6500, or make a reasonable offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Please... PLEASE hold onto this bike til September and its mine! Perfect bike... mostly stock. The color I want... a little pricey... but we could work on that.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Isn't $6500 kinda high? I was looking around $5000 for a bike. I go to school in SD (which is where I'd buy my bike) but I won't get there til the end of august. If it is still available I'll definately think about buying this from you.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
only way to get an rr for around that mark is an 03-04, but if u want an 05-06 for that price, dont expect it to be in perfect condition, especially this time of the year.. u might have better luck towards the end of riding season.

theres several 05-06s locally, and no one wants to budge on their price. most have them priced 6500+
only ones i fouch for cheaper were ones that have been down before and not full repaired..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup thats why i'm asking what i'm asking. It's super clean, been well maintained, needs nothing, and i have the title ready to go!

·
Registered
26 Posts
take a trade for a car?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am Intrested.

:triplets:I am interested in this. But problem is this i am from U.A.E. How can it drop ship and wat's the price of this bike.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@ jdmekrobot:no i do not want to trade for a car. I have too many as it is.

@ ausaf: Are you out of your mind? That would be unbelieveably expensive! But wait, i bet you have a inheritance check you need me to cash if i send you back the amount over the purchase price, right? Oh and if you're serious, the price is listed in the 1ST POST!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts