Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Interesting to read how the rags can have the same bikes and formulate such differentiating opinions.

Every magazine, but this one, says that the CBR has better midrange than last year.

Are they getting wildly different bikes?!

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Good read.... The planted, confidence inspiring feal they talk about is worth a ton on the track, however...

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
SilverSurfer said:
Interesting to read how the rags can have the same bikes and formulate such differentiating opinions.

Every magazine, but this one, says that the CBR has better midrange than last year.

Are they getting wildly different bikes?!
The M-USA rankings are actually identical to those by Roadracing World in their recent 600 comparo. And I tend to trust these folks more than I do the folks at Motor Cyclist and Sport Rider.

What's interesting to me is that these same results were achieved even though M-USA's review is street-focused, and RRW's review was track-focused.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
quasi888 said:
The M-USA rankings are actually identical to those by Roadracing World in their recent 600 comparo. And I tend to trust these folks more than I do the folks at Motor Cyclist and Sport Rider.

What's interesting to me is that these same results were achieved even though M-USA's review is street-focused, and RRW's review was track-focused.
All these bikes are so evenly matched it really does come down to which one fits you the best.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I think they're probably rated pretty fairly. Doesn't make me wish I had a GSXR or R6. Although I would love the zx6r!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts