Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Tribal 600RR For Sale ****PENDING SALE****

Unfortunately I am selling my baby. I just have too much going on right now with the family and my kids starting sports. I have been neglecting her. She has just been sitting in the garage not getting ridden hardly at all.

Here is a list of mods. She has 5200 miles on her. I am asking $6800.00. Buyer takes care of all shipping costs and arrangements unless they want to pick it up locally. I am located in Mobile, Alabama.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Yoshimura RS-5 Stainless Slip-On Exhaust
Power Commander w/Custom Map
GPR Steering Damper
Speedo Healer
520 Conversion (AFAM Sprockets -1/+2 w/DID ERV3 Gold Chain)

Double Bubble Dark Smoke Windscreen

OEM Rear Seat Cowl

G-Craft Rear Brake Reservoir

Integrated Taillight

Flush Mount Front Turn Signals

·
Registered
539 Posts
600 Double R said:
Thanks. I have updated the selling price.
aww man that sux.. Sux for me atleast. Thats an awesome price, id be over it in a heartbeat, if only you were in cali:banghead:

·
Registered
539 Posts
U know what, Imma call the DMV right now and find out if I can get this bike registered here. Ill let you know.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Give me a shout and let me know. I just ordered some Pilot Powers from Chris at Flatout. They will be here Friday.

It definitely needs new tread in the rear. I bought the combo set for it. Thought that would help it sell.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
600 Double R said:
Sale fell through. No longer selling my bike. I decided to go ahead and keep it.
so do you still want to keep this thread open or go ahead and close it let me know thanks :01_thumbu

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was actually trying to figure out how to delete it.

Yes please go ahead and close if for me. I appreciate it Moeman.

I don't know what the heck I was thinking trying to sell my bike anyway. I must have had a crazy spell or something.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts