Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is selling his cruiser!!!
This is a great bike and a great deal so figured I share with my fellow members here on the forum!!!

YEAR
2005​

MAKE
Yamaha​

MODEL
WARRIOR​

PRICE
$9,999.00​

CONTACT NUMBER
(818) 613-7346​

DESCRIPTION
2005 Yamaha WARRIOR, Excellent condition, professionally maintained,unlimited mileage warranty valid until 2011, Just serviced, brand new bridgestone Sport bike tires, just registered, Modifications include: Samson street sweeper "shorty" exhaust pipes, power commander III USB fuel injection module with custom map done for bike, Yamaha TT bars, lowering kit, completely modified rear end for clean look including rear brake light integrated with turn signals, rear brake reservior relocation kit, side mount license plate with led lit frame, solo seat right now, but I do have back seat, installs in about 5 minutes. This bike is in great condition, very clean. I Always get compliments while riding it. It's a 102 cubic inch V-twin!! 200 rear tire and sportbike suspension and brakes. This is the only cruiser with an all aluminum frame. If you're not familiar with Warriors do some research.. you can't beat the performance for even close to the price. I am the original owner. Spared no expense in the care of this bike all work professionally done! Bike's perfect. Must see/ride to appreciate.. If you like the HD Softail You will love this bike! About $3k in mods.​

---------------------------------------------------------------​

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Another one, What is wrong with these people, they take a blacked out, chromeless Midnight Warrior and proceed to ruin it with gobs of chrome.

I'm in the market for one of those, but socal is a bit out of the way.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shipping can always be arranged if you or someone else is interested...

there wasn't much as you put it "gobbs of chrome" added to the bike...it's just the pipes & he was going to get them powder coated black if he was keeping the bike....which the new owner can do to make it look all clean!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.