Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a Low mile 06 1krr. silver and yellow! :)

I've heard from a few people now that they handle like crap and are in general, a bad bike as far as handling goes etc.

I say different! any one actually have experience?!?! I'm still stuck on its a 1krr it'd be dirty as hell in the streets or at the track!!!

Let me know your thoughts!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
They handle fine. Had an 06, now an 07 1000RR with my 600RR. Have not rode the 600 much, just got it so not sure how to compare, but the 1000 does just fine.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MMMMMMM!!! That garage is sick!!! ever do any trackdays? i think a 1000cc would be fun fun on the track!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
MMMMMMM!!! That garage is sick!!! ever do any trackdays? i think a 1000cc would be fun fun on the track!!!

Not yet. May try a few soon, but will prolly use the 600. I ride over 10K/year, and have used the 1000 for touring longer distances.

Just got the 600 which was the basket case shown in a few gallery pictures. going to do shorter runs with it, and take it with me (tow) as I travel around for sales visits this summer.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has less than 3k miles on it 2 bros carby slip on, for 6k at a dealership!!!! lol

I hope i get enough back on taxes!!! :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not yet. May try a few soon, but will prolly use the 600. I ride over 10K/year, and have used the 1000 for touring longer distances.

Just got the 600 which was the basket case shown in a few gallery pictures. going to do shorter runs with it, and take it with me (tow) as I travel around for sales visits this summer.
I have over 18k on my 600rr and bought it new in 2008 lol..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts