Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,first sorry for my english.I did't ride from a week.Yesterday I took it for a drive something wrong with my bike when he was 7 thousand revs.First I thought it was from the chain but is not.Every time when i drive six gear 7000revs(130-140km/h)make this problem my bike stopped, but give more gas it`s okay..I don't know what to do.This is not every time,sometimes is okay,after 20 min again make this problem.They told me that the problem may be is from the petrol,the others from the candles(Spark plugs).Before becoming this problem i put new indicators and wash it, from there can be problem?, thank you.

Thanks. :sad3:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wiring short? Kind of does sound like something spark plugs would do though

·
Registered
56 Posts
- When you installed new indicators (turn signals), did you modify the wiring at all?
It could be a shirt in the wiring somewhere else and of course water would do it to a short or bare wire somewhere. However, it does sound like spark plugs (given the RPM factor). Suggest that you pull them them out and investigate (please make sure you follow directions on how to unscrew and re-install plugs).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts