Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is my 06 worth? been laid down once with minor scratches. pretty much stock except for seat cowl, and tripage LED rear pegs (not installed) looking to get atleast 7k.
-Allan

·
Watch out Vale Xavier Alexander is coming
1,088 Posts
Is it still scratched up?

I would say no more than 6k for the bike (you can get a brand new 06 for 7k now).....but hey, I am a shopper...I don't buy on impulse.

·
Professional smart @ss
2,345 Posts
cant get a new 06 in black so id say he has the upper hand as far as price. it would make sense if he posted pics.

·
1,088 Posts
cant get a new 06 in black so id say he has the upper hand as far as price. it would make sense if he posted pics.
Yes you can get a new one in black...there were 2 at my local dealer. You just have to look...there are TONS of 06's left new since the 07's came out. Especially here in socal.

·
Professional smart @ss
2,345 Posts
Yes you can get a new one in black...there were 2 at my local dealer. You just have to look...there are TONS of 06's left new since the 07's came out. Especially here in socal.
where ya at? i called around numerous dealers in orange and la county for a black in october. most of them said the closest place to get a black new is north of the bay area. i had to have black so i ended up with a used one for 1500 miles.

·
1,088 Posts
where ya at? i called around numerous dealers in orange and la county for a black in october. most of them said the closest place to get a black new is north of the bay area. i had to have black so i ended up with a used one for 1500 miles.
They were in victorville, one was in san bernardino, there was another in redlands as well. I was looking for an orange tribal 1 month ago...all they had were black ones!!!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Is it still scratched up?

I would say no more than 6k for the bike (you can get a brand new 06 for 7k now).....but hey, I am a shopper...I don't buy on impulse.

Dude, wasnt there a rule where you're not supposed to say how much a bike is worth unless the person selling it asks for a quote?

I cant find any new 06's for 7k. If you can, congrats to you. Riding season is just around the corner, so maybe the black 06's you found, you found awhile ago. Who knows. Either way, for those of who us who cant find a 06 for 7k, hit this guy up. I'd much rather be supporting a fellow 600rr member than a stealership.

·
1,088 Posts
Dude, wasnt there a rule where you're not supposed to say how much a bike is worth unless the person selling it asks for a quote?

I cant find any new 06's for 7k. If you can, congrats to you. Riding season is just around the corner, so maybe the black 06's you found, you found awhile ago. Who knows. Either way, for those of who us who cant find a 06 for 7k, hit this guy up. I'd much rather be supporting a fellow 600rr member than a stealership.
He asked how much his 600rr is worth....so I was justified in my statement.

If people wouldn't be so f'in lazy, they could find a good deal at a stealership. Personally...I would rather buy a brand new bike for a wee bit more than a used bike, and still get warranty on it. That way the bike is truly MINE.

·
Registered
136 Posts
He asked how much his 600rr is worth....so I was justified in my statement.

If people wouldn't be so f'in lazy, they could find a good deal at a stealership. Personally...I would rather buy a brand new bike for a wee bit more than a used bike, and still get warranty on it. That way the bike is truly MINE.
Not to mention one that hasn't been "sunny side up" regardless of how minor the damage.

Why are you getting rid of it? And either way, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats alright, if you can get a 06 rr for 7k, i would even go for that deal!

im selling my bike because im trading in my rsx type s for a 335i coupe. was thinking of getting rid of the bike to lower my payments.

i hardly ride because i dont ride with anyone. my girlfriend wants to get a rebel, so i thought if anything id just ride a rebel around town.

either way, i'm not sure if i want to part out the pegs just yet.

my friend just sold his 05 r6 for 6500 so i figured an 06 rr would sell for atleast 7k.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts