Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

2006 600rr or 2007 600rr

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I could see into the future. My mind is going crazy so I decided to start to another poll. A- should I just get a 2006 cbr 600rr and have something to ride all summer or B- should I hold out for the all powerfull 2007 cbr 600rr with all it's new goodies(hopefully a slipper clutch-less weight-more power-cooler looks-great breakes-and all around the baddest 600 for 2007???????????????????????

N

·
0 Posts
If you're a noob and have limited funds then either buy a used bike or wait till the end of the year where the '06 will be sold $$$$.$$ less.

Because you'll need the extra money for gear and stuff.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the funds for a new bike because I sold my 03 600rr for $7000. so price is not a problem and I will have no problem with gear either.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
nemessis45 said:
I have the funds for a new bike because I sold my 03 600rr for $7000. so price is not a problem and I will have no problem with gear either.

Geez, when was this? Either your mods were out of this world or the guy's just a big suckah :)

In this case buy an '05, don't waste it on an '06, and then sell it and buy an '07 when it comes.

·
Registered
68 Posts
$7000 holy moly...thats how much I paid for my RR (with mods already) back in 2003! How did you get so much?? sh!t, i'd sell my bike in a sec. if I could find a sucka willing to pay that much

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
WangeRR808 said:
$7000 holy moly...thats how much I paid for my RR (with mods already) back in 2003! How did you get so much?? sh!t, i'd sell my bike in a sec. if I could find a sucka willing to pay that much
bro, its hawaii, Marines, r comin back from iraq with money to spend, 7 would be the **** to them... 95 was great for me otd on my 06..

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only mods I had was a micron slip-on, bmc race filter, power commander, gearing change ,different graphics,fender eliminator,frame sliders. I just found a young kid who just loved the look of my bike plus it only had 8000 miles on it.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Im in the same shos right now bro.
i know its hard but im definately waiting.

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
Do what I did, buy an 06' and when the 07" comes out, get that one also. That's what I'm gonna do. Who says you can't have more then one pony in the stall?!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
if i were in the market for a bike...i would go for an 07 when they become available..we already know that there isn't really any major differences between the 05 and 06...i'd imagine that they'll make the 07 an even better bike than the first gen RR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts