Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwing it on here. I don't post much if at all but I'm on here nearly every day. Bike is located in Cleveland.

Up for sale is my baby. I have a well maintained 2006 600rr. It currently got 27,1xx miles on it but don't let that fool you. While that mileage may be a red flag to some, others know it is not uncommon to see well maintained super sports like this running strong. I can assure you that this is a healthy bike. I do ride when I can so mileage will go a tad.

Just got new as of April 2014:
New EK MKVZ chain.

New Vortex front and rear sprocket, stock gearing, both chain and sprockets are 520 conversion.

New Dunlop Q3 rear.

Front has a Dunlop Q2 new as of last season.

Bike is currently plastic dipped Intense Teal but can be removed. Underneath reveals a tricolor red/white/black paint scheme. Have yet to see another CBR like it. (I know they are out here but I've never run across one besides on the interwebs.)

Galfer S.S brake lines front and rear.

5.1 Brake Fluid.

Galfer pads in front and rear pads BNIB to come with bike.

Aftermarket adjustable shorty levers.

Aftermarket Footpegs on passenger sets as well.

Forks were rebuilt but MPH Motorsports less than 4k ago. That was a $1000 service alone. Nothing was wrong I just like preventative maintenance.

RAM Mount (Base Mount) on triple tree.

USB charger up in cockpit.

Wired for battery tender.

Oil changed religiously every 3K with Repsol Synthetic. Right now it's only been 1k since the last oil change. So she's ready to ride.

Any questions just ask. I am an honest seller and will answer your intelligent questions to the best if my ability. I only am selling because I want a sport tourer. 400+ mile days on the RR aren't as enjoyable as they used to be. I must be getting old.

Clean Title in hand.

No trades unless for a VFR or maybe Fz1.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/4450242975.html

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
For all motorcycle sales, a VIN is required.

A sign must be included in picture of item. The sign should have these (3) things; user name, 600rr.net and the date the picture was taken.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I love the paint scheme, I have never seen one like that before actually. Are you getting out of riding or picking up something newer?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the paint scheme, I have never seen one like that before actually. Are you getting out of riding or picking up something newer?
Thanks dude!

Absolutely not getting out of riding quite the opposite. I want a VFR for my 300+ mile days. Sport tourer is my next bike since I live about 1.5 hours away from any twisties.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
106 Posts
Its the HRC paint scheme, i ordered a very similar set of plastics for my 05 back in 08 and was said to have had the first set as it was a demo set from a chinese company, so i would be willing to bet those are chinese replica plastics....am i right? Also what is your price on the bike?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts