Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I recently just took my clutch out to gain access to my shifter shaft, when I took off my shifter linkage going to the shifter shaft I went to pry the linkage off with a flat head screw driver and my shifter shaft went about a 1/4 in. inward. So I took off my clutch and the metal tab stopping the shifter shaft from moving inwards was bent so I tapped it back in place and put everything back together last night. (Now the problem). I test drove it today and it shifts perfectly into 2nd, but sometimes when I go to shift it into 3rd gear it won't go into 3rd, it almost feels like something is jamming it, then after a few more tries it goes into 3rd gear. No grinding or anything like that! It does the same thing sometimes when I go to put it into 4th gear as well!!?? The gears never did that what so ever before I bent that metal tab out and had to take it apart to fix it.. I don't understand what is going on, I never touched any shift forks either. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance guys!! :).

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts