price is $7999.00
bike is perfect
i live in so cal
call mike 818 274 1875
serious only please

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
nooooooooo have a house and a bike, balance in your life.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can only keep one bike and i plan to motard my 450 cause i can get a plate on it
she wont let me keep both
sorry
but help me sell my baby to a good home !!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
dude, deals w/ honda dealers can get this bike for 7700! Good luck on the house, but I'm thinking you'll need to drop the price a bit.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
cunaz said:
dude, deals w/ honda dealers can get this bike for 7700! Good luck on the house, but I'm thinking you'll need to drop the price a bit.
Maybe in Arizona but NOT in Southern Cal. . . . .

·
Registered
635 Posts
yeah.. not in WI either.. 7700, I WISH lol. BUMP....

N

·
0 Posts
cunaz said:
Come on guys. Don't ruin the thread for him.

Btw, my offer still stands.:toothy6:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Nemesis said:
$7000 offered, and you can keep the exhaust...give me the stock.
LOL....
nem - lets go to a dealer and lets get you a brand spankin new RR.... or r6 or gsxr6 (this bike is mighty sexy - but not sexier than my 749)
sorry for jacking ur thread

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
8900 is OTD price. The price of the bike NEW is $7,999. There are many dealerships that offer this price. You don't even have to negotiate.

N

·
0 Posts
madbrown75 said:
8900 is OTD price. The price of the bike NEW is $7,999. There are many dealerships that offer this price. You don't even have to negotiate.
Yeah, I was about to say that but I didn't want to ruin his thread but since you already chimed in....hahaaha

Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Just browsing, but thought I'd confirm how high the So Cal prices are.

8,899 at LA Cycle Sports - Out the door

You COULD talk them down a couple/few hundred, and green pea may be negotiable by a couple hundred. But an offer of 7k is insulting.

Goodluck on the sale. Summer's coming up, that should help (shoot, it's already here, almost 90 degrees out here)

·
Registered
539 Posts
You cant talk LA cycle sports down. I tried, they said show me a quote on paper from any other dealer offering you a lower price and well match it.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
He man, hit me up... I might be able to get you in the house with out selling the bike. Sent PM the other day but got nothing. I have put a lot of people in homes who thought they never could be a Home Owner...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts