Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I knew this day would come, time to part with my 600RR. Other hobbies have taken over, so figure somebody else should enjoy her. Here are the details...

Bike is currently setup to run on the track (no blinkers/mirrors/lights), meets all requirements to run in the Advanced group with Sportbike Track Time. Have extras that could be thrown in for the right price. Bike was always taken care of (oil changes every 500 miles). No engine modifications, other mods listed below.

Suspension by Ken at Superbike Suspension (180-200 lbs setup)
Penske Triple Clicker Rear Shock
Racetech .95 Springs
Yoshimura RS-5 Slip-on
Vortex Rearsets
GPR Stabilizer
EK MVXZ 520 -1/+2
Driven and Drive Systems Sprockets
SpeedoDRD
Woodcraft Frame Sliders
Woodcraft Clip-Ons
Woodcraft Engine Covers

Extras
Tires Warmers
Front and read stands
Tracktimer
Spare parts (clip-on, brake pads, etc)
Track gear (2 suits, boots, etc)

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add location, Saginaw Michigan, can work with buyer to arrange shipping/delivery if needed

·
Registered
340 Posts
Was gonna ask if you made it to Grattan this weekend for CCW track days! Does it come with the two rolls of ducttape btw? Glws on this. Price is good with that nice suspension setup from Ken.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Wish! There is nothing more fun then catching some air over the hump heading towards turn 4! But alas that main reason I am selling, the days I am able to make it out are few and far in between. But Thanks! Ken is definitely the man for setup, and yes, duct tape and zip ties included

Reactions: Urbane

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts