Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Moral of this story.. dont buy a girlfriend anything expensive. You will only wind up getting your heart broken! Now, on to the business at hand.

I have 2006 Honda CBR 600RR for sale. It's Red/Black and only has 1,965 miles. I am the second owner of this beautiful bike. It has always been maintained and well taken care of. The bike is in pristine, flawless condition. All service and oil changes have been performed as needed.

The price includes a light smoke Puig windscreen, Proton fushmount front turn signals, and a fender eliminator kit w/license plate lights. These extra items are brand new in the package, and have yet to be installed. These are going with the bike so no, I will not sale anything separately. The bike also has cut frame sliders professionally installed.

This bike has never been wrecked, but my girl did manage to lay it over in the garage. I was able to get to it in time and guide it down to the ground. The angle was too steep for me to get it back upright in time. Anyway, this caused a tiny.. and I mean tiny scratch on the tail section and scuffed the right mirror. My stuff is flawless so I immediately replaced the mirror and tail with a brand new one. This is a non issue, but I am an honest seller and upfront about what I sale. Again, this bike is flawless.

The bike is currently lowered 3 inches to accompany a shorter rider. I do have all of the necessary parts to raise the bike to stock level. I can have my local Honda dealer raise the bike to stock if you would like, but this will add $250 to the price.

All paperwork as well as the owners manual is included.

Clear Texas title in hand.

$7000. This price is firm, period. I am located in Plano, 20 minutes north of Dallas Texas.

[email protected] or PM me

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
any pictures of the ex girlfriend? that might help the sale a little.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
why don't u keep it?

and are u still with the girl?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a 1000rr so no need for two bikes. Me and her are still talking, but who knows where that's going

1 - 12 of 12 Posts