Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
923 Track Junkie
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in San Francisco, East Bay.

Okay, So i've recently upgraded my track bike, so this one sadly has to go. :(

I'm sure some of you have seen this bike in person at the track, or at least a picture of it somewhere, so i'll spare you the story. But its up for sale and the new one will be in the garage tomorrow!

Up for sale is my 2006 Honda CBR600rr. Details on it are below:

Aftermarket Parts:
- Steel Braided lines up front
- CRG Levers
- Brembo Master Cylinder (19x18)
- Vesrah RJL Pads up front
- Leo Vince Slip on
- Sato Rearsets
- GPR Stabilizer
- -1/+2 520 Chain and sprockets. Has less than 1000 miles on them.

Additional info:
This bike has been down. Its been down 3 times.
1. Highsided Turn 2 at Infineon - No Damage except for slight tail rash. Stayed on pavement the whole slide. All on pics for proof!

2. Lowside Turn 4 at Infineon. Went off into dirt but it was second lap so I wasnt up to speed yet. Fairing damage on right side.
3. Lowside Turn 3 at Oregon Raceway. Left side fairing damage and took out a rearset. Repaired all plastic and put current paint scheme on it.

- 6936 current miles on motor
- Motor has never been touched and runs strong.
- Could probably use a new battery down the road.
- I HAVE NO STREET STUFF
- Bike is currently NON-OP and I have clean title in hand.
- Tires probably have one more track day in them before they need to be changed.
- Oil is Mobil 1 synthetic as is all I've ever run.
- Has watter-wetter in it from day 1.

I'll add more info as I remember it, but this should cover most of it.

$3500 FIRM or trade for dirt bike/supermoto? :)

The decals don't say Brittain on the sides anymore, it says MotoGloss. Still says Brittain on the sides of the windscreen tho.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Def nice bike.. GLWS

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
wish you were on the east coast...

·
923 Track Junkie
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Purely curious, does it being a track bike make it cheap? Your price is quite a bit lower than most bikes I'm finding around here
I wouldn't say just because its a track bike it goes for cheaper. This is just what I value the bike at for a sale that can happen quickly. I don't want to be sitting on it for months. I want it gone as soon as possible :thumbup:

·
923 Track Junkie
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I keep getting a 504 gateway timeout...check and see how much it would cost to ship to 31419
well thats like an auction site. Freight companies will bid on your shipment. You would have to be the one to do the bid, not me. And they don't give you an instant quote, you will have to wait until companies give you an offer.

·
Banned
247 Posts
oh..gotcha..I know how those work...wasnt sure if that was one or not...ill check it out...can you PM me the photobucket album with the pics of it in there?

whats the overall condition of the bike, having been dropped 3x and all..any repercussions from the drops?

·
923 Track Junkie
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh..gotcha..I know how those work...wasnt sure if that was one or not...ill check it out...can you PM me the photobucket album with the pics of it in there?

whats the overall condition of the bike, having been dropped 3x and all..any repercussions from the drops?
Ya i'll send you a PM.

Bike is in great condition now. Fairings have all been repaired with the current paint job on them thats in the pictures. All damaged parts have been repaired, which was a rearset, and those were just replaced with the Sato's. Bike is straight and true and no damage what-so-ever.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Funny I emailed Lol still wish I had te money shiiitt

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.