Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have an '06 orange/blk tribal that I'm trying to get feedback on for what I could get for it. It has roughly 800 miles on it, possibly less b/c of sprocket conversion. So far I have gone with a 15/45 sprocket conversion with 520 chain, gpr stabilizer, hotbodies frt flushmounts, clear alternatives taillight, meshed farings, painted windshield, reflective orange rim tape, diy license plate bracket (not the best in the world but functional). I have removed the honda stickers from the lower faring and the cbr600rr stickers from rear seat cowl. It does have a scratch on the right side swingarm from tipping over while I was changing rear sprocket. Bought new in march, changed oil at 600 miles. Overall a great bike, only looking to get rid of it to move up to 1000. Fell in love with new titanium 1000 at dealership. I'll post pics tomorrow night, have to go to bike night tonight. Would like to get between 7500-8000 for it. I'll probably try to sell locally but if anyone here is interested let me know. I am in Slidell, LA, about 30 miles east of New Orleans.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I said trying to figure out what I can get I meant get for the bike, what I could sell if for. Not 100% sure I'm gonna sell yet, would only sell if offer is right so that I could get the 1000rr.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I don't sell next upgrades are frame sliders, pipe, pcIII, air filter.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Pics should be posted at the same time as when this thread was created. Goodluck with the sale bro!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like I'm gonna wind up selling the bike. Post pics tonight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts